Croydon CCG - Proposed Options for Urgent Care
27/11/2015 17:40:00......Posted by Yvette Hopley
Please pay particular attention to this information and complete the survey which will inform the decision over how urgent care will be delivered in the borough. I am sure many local residents will be pleased to see one of the options includes a hub in Purley hospital.
NHS Croydon CCG will be out and about in Croydon until 17 January 2016. We want you to tell us what you think of our proposed options for urgent care services in Croydon. This is your opportunity to shape local services. See www.croydonccg.nhs.uk/urgentcare to learn more about our plans, read about the options, and fill out our survey.
You can come and talk to us on the following dates:
· Thursday 3 December 6:30-8:30pm, Harris Academy, Purley, Kendra Hall Road CR2 6DT. Sign up for the event here.
· Tuesday 8 December 6:30-8:30pm, Scratchley Hall, Brigstock Road, Thornton Heath CR7 7JH. Sign up for the event here.
· Thursday 10 December 6:30-8:30pm, Fieldway Family Centre, New Addington CR0 9AZ. Sign up for the event here.
Drop in sessions
· Tuesday 1 December 12-2pm, Scratchley Hall, Brigstock Road, Thornton Heath CR7 7JH
· Tuesday 8 December 1-3pm, Christ Church, Brighton Road Purley CR8 2BN
· Wednesday 9 December 1-3pm, Victory Club, 227 Selhurst Road SE25 6XY
· Tuesday 15 December 12-3pm, Fieldway Family Centre, New Addington CR0 9AZ
· Wednesday 16 December 5-8pm, Bernard Weatherhill House, Mint Walk CR0 1EA
We’d be delighted to send you a printed copy of materials, please contact email@example.com for more information or if you would like information in an alternative format.