I am a family man, married with children. I have been involved in local politics and political campaigns in and around Croydon, since 2002.
I would like to be a Conservative Councillor for New Addington North , to help foster community cohesion, strengthening and empowering resident and assist in the improvement of housing availability for families in Croydon.
Although, the quality of life in Croydon has improved in the last five years and Croydon has now become a safer place to live in since 2012, there is still room for improvement because a lot of work still needs to be done.
• Protection of those at the bottom of society and ensure they can continue to live in Croydon.
• Assisting residents adversely affected by cuts to public services and benefits.
• Improvements in the number of play facilities for Croydon children.
• Working towards reducing racism, anti-foreigner attitudes and crimes
• To encourage more people to live in Croydon by building more houses and stabilising house prices and rents.
3rd May is an opportunity to clear out this council and elect representatives who will reflect the views and wishes of local residents. Croydon as a town has been neglected by Labour and New Addington, more than any other part of Croydon, has suffered the most from this neglect. Vital services fail due to mismanagement, residents are routinely ignored, the Council’s budget is out of control and in the meantime our streets get dirtier and fly-tipping is everywhere.
Please do contact us with any issues or concerns you may have. We answer all our constituents' correspondence and value your comments. If you want your concern addressed by your local team, please follow the link above.